Monday 6 May 2013

Movies I'm excited for - Star Trek Into Darkness




I was always a star wars fan .When  I first saw a star trek film , it was on cartoon network sometime around midnight  and as I watched ,this is what kept running in my mind , “This is the most boring film I’ve ever seen” . It was one of the old star trek films. When the new one i.e the 2009 one released, I didn’t want to watch it and I didn’t for a really long time. When it aired on tv, I just changed the channel. But then a friend advised me to watch the film and said that it was awesome but I still didn’t watch it for a really long time. A few weeks ago, I ran out of films to watch and so I remembered what my friend said and I downloaded the film. I saw the film next day and I was awestruck, the film was effing amazing, good plot , good comedy , good performances , great graphics and so on . I totally forgot about star wars after I saw it.   Then, I heard that there’s gonna be a sequel releasing and I was actually excited and I immediately saw the trailer and I liked it very much. Now, I can’t wait for the film to release. The trailer indicates that the film’s gonna be dark just as the title says (Star Trek – Into the Darkness) and I personally prefer darker films. So all in all, hope the film is as good as or even better than Star Trek 2009. The best way to end this post would be by saying ,” Live long and prosper.”   
                                                                                  
                                                                    - Dr.DC

Here's the trailer , might make you excited as well 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment