Tuesday 30 April 2013

Dr.DC's Intro

Hey comic maniacs! This is Dr.DC aka Nikhil .Dr.Marvel and I are gonna help give medicine to satisfy your needs . As you can see , i'm a dc fan but its not like i hate marvel, i just prefer dc more . Batman's my favourite superhero, i've been in love with him since i was a child . My first batman film was "Batman and Robin" and i saw it when i was like 3 or 4 i guess . I loved it at that time, now  realize that it was one of the worst movies ever made but on the other hand , "The Dark Knight" was one of the best movies ever made so, it makes up for everything . Just like Batman's my fav superhero , Joker's my fav villain . Let's face it , Batman and Joker , they were meant to be . I recently saw the dark knight trilogy back to back for about 7 hours ( yeah , i'm jobless :P).  So , coming back to the blog , my friend and i made this blog to share our theories about stuff , not necessarily related to comics but yeah , mostly about them . We're gonna be posting reviews , theories , answer questions , etc. So, hope you guys like our blog .Peace out

                                                                                                                                                      - Dr.DC

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant stuff:) :) looking forward to more reviews and interesting posts on the blog, cheers

    ReplyDelete