Tuesday 30 April 2013

Dr. Marvel's Intro.

Hey there fellow comic maniacs. I'm Dr. Marvel. I'm here to give your dose of everything movies and comic. Dr. DC being a DC fan, it is quite clear I'm a Marvel Guy. But, I believe every superhero has his equivalent in the opposite universe. My favourite heroes are Iron Man and Batman. Both rich, genius and completely and totally opposite. But now, who doesn't like Batman? My favourite villains include Joker, because of his madness, Darth Vader (Yes, I love Star Wars) and Magneto. I follow quite other things too, like Star Trek, Doctor Who and Star Wars, as you have seen above. So, you might get posts about them too.
So, the blog is something, according to us, like a treatment to all you Comicaholics. You will get news, reviews, previews, answers to general questions which get asked after Fantasy/Sci-Fi movies and a whole lot of other things. So keep checking up with us, and keep coming back for more. Dr. Marvel, Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment